Bamboo Fabric Store Australia is a 100% Australian owned & managed Family business . Although we specialise in bamboo and bamboo blend fabrics we also carry a range of bamboo clothing, bamboo linen and other bamboo products. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our great products. Our fabrics and products are available to retail and wholesale customers.
Bamboo Fabric Store is located on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia where we have our warehouse. We predominantly sell our product via this website, phone and email orders. We supply bamboo fabric to customers throughout Australia and the world.
Who are we?
Bamboo Fabric Store is managed by owners Sharon and Richard Down. We believe sustainability is very important and so we try to live in an ethical and environmentally friendly way.
Our Mission is to provide the following:
1. Quality, luxury bamboo fabrics in a range of blends and knits.
2. Undertake our business in an environmentally sustainable manner. This means enviro packaging and sourcing fabric from an environmentally sustainable manufacturer.
3. To be a reliable source of bamboo fabric in Australia.
4. To be an ethical business. We will not purchase from an unethical business. We will support businesses that have good working conditions for their employees.
5. Quality customer service. If you are happy, we are happy.
We guarantee next day shipping*
Once we receive your payment, we sometimes ship your order the same day; and for most orders guarantee next day shipping which means your order gets to you sooner. We take extra precautions to ensure we do not run out of stock, which means you can count on us to get you the bamboo fabric you need without delay.
Let us know what you think.
Tell us what you think of our products, our service or our website here. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated and help us to improve.
We hope you enjoy using this website and our products.
The Bamboo Fabric Store Team
* On items in stock and where possible.