Luxurious bamboo bed sheets are made from 100% bamboo fibre for a beautiful nights sleep.
What makes great quality bamboo bedsheets?
- They need to be 100% bamboo.
- All bamboo sheets shrink in the length after the first couple of washes but then they should stop shrinking and stabilise in size.
- The material needs to be flame treated before it is sewn to ensure the sheets never pill because pilling destroys the marvellous sleek comfort against the skin.
- The seams of the fitted sheets should be double stitched to give them strength to avoid tearing.
- Thread count is not a good indicator of bamboo sheet quality. Although the weaving must be dense and a good set should weigh 2.5 kg.
'I have just referred a friend to your site for your gorgeous bamboo sheets of which we already have 3 King sets. We absolutely love them & tell everyone about them & so far 2 of our friends have purchased from you.' Tania
'The sheets are truly lascivious and I thank you for such a fine product.' Kevin